Template by and star icon by
READ: Contributer Rules
A webcomic founding group on Deviantart; this is the only place you'll go berserk on us ;D
hySTARia is just a fun little comic hosting group! So basically, almost anyone can join in! JOIN-
You can view our current webcomics in the Gallery List/Folders. Their info shall be in the folder descriptions when you click them.
Procedures for Entering
1. Send us a note if you want to publish a webcomic here:
-Title it "I want to publish __________" (name of your webcomic goes here)
-In the description I want you to tell me; The genre of your comic/ a summary of your comic/ days of the week it will post/ what audience it's targeted for (we don't take offensive/bias works)/ and the names (or icons) of you or other people working on this comic.
-Then I will ask further questions if needed. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS SO YOU HAVE TO BE COMMITTED TO UPDATING AND KEEPING YOUR WEBCOMIC ALIVE!
2. After I have received the note and we discuss various things about your webcomic and such, you will have an individual folder in which you will update your strips/pages/flash/ponies and whatever!
-If you want to post other work besides your story (characters or related art) you will also have an individual folder but in the Favorites.
3. You will then be permitted as a contributor Only our webcomic artists/writers may be contributors. You can watch the group or become a member, random deviants, but you cannot upload anything at all unless you want your webcomic hosted!
4. This is a suggestion too; after you've submitted your strip/page remember to add a "Next" "Prev" link on the author comments. It will make readers able to navigate around more easier.
5. If for whatever reason you decide to quit on us or you have completed your webcomic, tell us by all means. Your story will remain in our group, unless suggested otherwise, and will be marked as "Completed" or "Canceled".
6. If you would like to add another webcomic, repeat procedures 1,2, and 4.
Rules for Entering
-If you are denied of having your webcomic posted on our group, it may be the cause of; you haven't made it yet for us to actually trust to make folders for it, or it's highly offensive.
-Please do not nag, pout, cuss, or throw llamas at us if we deny you- we have our reasons. Especially the llamas, fear them.
-Our blog/journal is for our members to also post things about their webcomic, whether it's delays, selling their webcomic merchendise (we are not responsible for that), etc. However, you cannot post random irrelevant topics (like life issues, there's a cat staring at you, llamas, and such). If you'd like to have a contest, note me.
-And to you (yes you, back away from the screen please) do not also nag, pout, cuss, or throw llamas at us. NO STEALING EITHER.
-Also peeps, be friendly to your fans. Have fun guys! And spread the word!
Any questions? Feel free in the comments section to ask or note us!